How to Do Dick Ratings

Mirage

I have the dumbest possible question, but it stumped me last night. After a night of sex, my new boyfriend asked: how do I rate his penis?
- and I interjected: what-what?
- He said, “yeah, rate my cock.”
Am I shocked? What kind of scale is there to rate a dick on??

I love doing cock ratings! But if that’s not your vibe, I wouldn’t even bother with them. I always make it clear upfront that I rate on a 1-10 scale, no one’s ever hit a 10, and I’m brutally honest—so if I give you a 5, don’t get all bent out of shape. The thing is, they actually appreciate it when you put real thought into it. A few guys have told me they like my ratings because, and I quote, “other models just glance and throw out a random number.” In my room, if you’re paying for something, I’m going to give you what you paid for. I legit 'study' it, and yes, I’ve even come up with my own little 'formula' (lol, it’s kinda my thing now). Honestly, just have fun with it! If someone pulls up a monster cock on cam, go ahead and hype it up. And if it’s, well... not quite as impressive, be honest but throw them a bone too. Like, “Well, you’ve definitely got some solid girth!” - even if it’s barely 2.5 inches long.

Back