What's a good bank for sex work?

Sophia

Hello friends!

I'm contemplating starting a career in online sex and masturbation, starring on popular cam sites. I have a serious question about finances. I've heard that some cam models have had problems with bank accounts being closed when the bank found out their origin and what method they were earning. I have started an LLC that I will be filing all my income under, which will not be my name, and applied for an EIN number to open a bank account for the business.

What is a good bank for sex work that you know of? So that when I work with sites - Jerkmate, Chaturbate or LiveJasmin I don't have any problems with account blocking, etc.

Thank you very much, I will be happy - if you can help me.

Hello friends!

I'm contemplating starting a career in online sex and masturbation, starring on popular cam sites. I have a serious question about finances. I've heard that some cam models have had problems with bank accounts being closed when the bank found out their origin and what method they were earning. I have started an LLC that I will be filing all my income under, which will not be my name, and applied for an EIN number to open a bank account for the business.

What is a good bank for sex work that you know of? So that when I work with sites - Jerkmate, Chaturbate or LiveJasmin I don't have any problems with account blocking, etc.

Thank you very much, I will be happy - if you can help me.
I would single out a few banks, Wells Fargo, Cosmo Payment and Paxum.... I can recommend Paxum for myself, as I think it's the best option of the three.

Back