How much can a male model make on Camsoda?

Dezz

I've been considering joining Camsoda for the past few weeks but I don't know how much a male model can realistically make?

I tried back in August last year but since 75% of them did it for free it was hard to make money, but now that number has dropped and I was wondering what the status of earning on Camsoda is for a guy model.

I heard one person say that the maximum earnings for top models on any camsoda site is around 20 dollars an hour. Is this true or does the person not know what he is talking about?

Observe male model and try to keep track of how much tips they receive. This will be a true figure of their earnings +-10%.

My experience on Chaturbate has shown that a beginner can earn about $300 in 2 weeks. In theory, you can earn at least 500-600$ in a month. I don't know how effective this is because I think more experienced models earn several times more and so I still have a lot of questions about what I can improve in my shows.

Generally, the market for male cam performers isn't that large. Your chances improve a bit if you're open to doing gay or fetish content.

Here are a few things I've noticed about guys on Camsoda:
  • A lot of them seem to be doing exhibitionist stuff or streaming for free.
  • Many have poor quality webcams and sound.
  • They often look bored or tired and don't engage much.
If you're fit, attractive, outgoing, and good at conversation, you could really stand out. Knowing what I do about camming now, if I woke up as a guy tomorrow, I wouldn't try to make a full-time living from it. But if you're just looking for some extra cash or a fun experiment, go for it! You should also check out Chaturbate if you're thinking about getting into camming.

Back