Non-Nude Models???? What's your attitude towards them?

escarvip

Just wondering what you guys think of them. I've seen a few of these models, some only topless and some fully nude only in privates.

I like the non-nude models, they tease better and communicate more. Just my opinion. For me it's not all about getting naked right away. There are some that always stay in their underwear and I respect that. Teasing is sometimes more sexual. I like that teasing. 🤗

I don't know, maybe it's a little weird, I'm not sure. There's something about leaving something to the imagination and it's hot. Like, wondering what her boobs or ass looks like. Haha 😆 (imagination) I feel like when a cam model is already naked, it's not interesting to talk to her.

Sorry, I know this is weird. Am I the only one like this?

Some idea in that, it all depends on the model. Sometimes the game goes too far and you have to spend a lot of coins to undress a model. I don't like it and lose interest in it.

Non nude models use vlogger style :D they talk, tease, sing, laugh... Its not easy to make money like this, but in long term ;) should be more then awesome. I feel like this is just the right option for those who like to fall in love, socialize, and find ways to meet up :LOL:

So how do non-nude models make it work? I only show my boobs, and that’s only in private shows. I really enjoy teasing, and for some reason, I prefer leaving something to the imagination. I've seen non-nude models get a decent amount of views - this one girl had over 100 people watching her, and she wasn't even in bra and underwear. I know that’s not a huge number, but she was fully clothed! I’m lucky if I get 20 viewers. No judgment here - you probably think I’m some old, fat lady, right? Ummm, no... lol. Just unlucky and kinda new to this. Haha.

I think the reason she has so many views might be because her private show rate is super low. Well... I'm not just here for the money, but I’m also not going to work for cheap like she does. I get that I’m not getting fully naked, but she teases in bra and underwear in her private shows for only 6 tokens per minute, with a 10-minute minimum. That’s so cheap! She’s hot, too! I don’t know what a fair rate is, but 6 tokens per minute feels way too low. I also don’t do recorded shows because the idea of someone showing my video to their friends makes me uncomfortable. Plus, if they have a recording, why would they come back for another show? They already have a video saved. Sure, I know I could still be recorded and put on other sites, but that feels different somehow. I’ve heard that all models end up on those sites at some point. It’s upsetting, but... well, there’s nothing you can do about it, I guess.

Anyway, 6 tokens per minute just sounds crazy to me! I know I’m worth more than that, and honestly, so is she. Ahh, I feel like I’m gonna get bashed for saying this, but whatever. Lol. Oh, and about the recorded video thing - it’s not that I care if the buyer has the video, but I don’t want him showing it to his friends. That part really bothers me.

Back